Crispy Garlic Bread
Serves 4 - 6
- 1 stick MagicMix
- 1 loaf crusty bread, slices cut into halves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350⁰F.
- Blend MagicMix, olive oil, crushed garlic and salt in a small bowl. Microwave on high for 90 seconds.
- Toast bread halves until crispy, approximately 5 minutes
- Place the toasted bread on a serving platter and brush generously with MagicMix mixture.
- Place the bread halves back in the oven for 1 minute. Remove from the oven and let the flavors soak in for 2-3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley before serving.